Lead Data Architect
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Carmel, IN
Lead Data Architect
Contractor shall perform the following activities with respect to the Project under the general direction and project management which shall be prioritized by the following:
- Sets data vision and direction, collaborate, and drives the development of cloud data architecture strategy and long-term planning.
- Recommends standards, policies, and procedures for the form, structure, and attributes of the data tools and systems.
- Design data solutions for Snowflake using best practices.
- Fosters the reusability of data through modeling consistency, simplicity, and discoverability.
- Provides guidance and oversight, sharing best practices in data architecture with the team members.
- Collaborates with and guides businesses in data rationalization and data sourcing.
- Communicates data architecture to stakeholders and team members
- Research latest data technologies and develops proof of concept
- Involved in data vendor selection processes and management throughout the project lifecycle.
- Plan effective data storage, sharing, and publishing
- Are you ok with H1B's? Yes. Since this is a contract position, I don't think H1B's should be an issue.
- Do candidates need to be local to interview? No
- Will they be required onsite when Client returns? No
- Open for Extension: Yes or No : Yes
- Open for Contract to Hire: Yes or No : No
Target Years of Exp: 5 years
Top Must Haves: Data Vault 2.0, Data architecture, Warehouse experience and Reporting
- 5+ years of working experience designing and building relational and/or dimensional conceptual/logical data models, transforming conceptual/logical data models into physical models and data artifacts, and in the developing of data architectures using application/tools
- Working experience in the development of data architectures. Data Vault 2.0 experience is a must.
- Demonstrated experience with?agile development.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working both independently and as part of a team
- Superior analytical and written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborates to drive strategy for specific tools, platforms, and solution patterns for existing and new distributed systems platforms
- Experience with cloud solutions Snowflake and AWS solutions
- Experience with structured and unstructured data
Thursday, May 5, 2022