Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Atlanta, GA
We are looking for an instructional designer to join the IT training team to assist with developing end user training content for various software implementation projects; including financial and human resource software. This is a six-month contract position.
Instructional Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Assist training team with developing instructional design materials for technical (software) projects/implementations, including user guides, quick reference guides, e-learning and user videos.
- Ensure content matches established learning objectives.
- Reshape content for changing needs.
- Structure content and activities to optimize learning and uptake.
- Develop courses and curriculum based on the established needs analysis.
- Conduct any research required and collaborate with subject matter experts.
- Instructional Designer Qualifications / Skills
- Graphic design knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Time Management
- Verbal communication
This role is remote. If role transitions into a full time, applicant will need to be onsite in the Atlanta campus. Working hours are 9-5pm EST. Please include portfolio link on resume.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Experience with Rise and Storyline required
- Experience in creating learning materials for software implementations required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working in an Agile (SAM) and Waterfall (ADDIE) design environment
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering emerging learning solutions including game-based learning, video, micro-learning, simulations, and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements strongly preferred
- Strong project management and leadership skills to achieve design target timelines
- Experience with Financial and Human Resource software applications is a plus.
Thursday, June 9, 2022