Jr. Analyst, Digital Products
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Atlanta, GA
We are looking for a , curious and hard-working Jr. Analyst - Digital Products to join the growing Audience Analytics team. Analysts use the extensive database platforms, tools and data sources to create deep insights about customers and business and then drive those insights into strategy and transactional business. The Jr. Analyst should be experienced working directly with large volumes of data using Google Analytics, Tableau, Alteryx, Google Cloud Platform and other tools. This Jr. Analyst will join a team of high performing Analysts who work collaboratively to solve problems quickly and support a fast-moving organization.
The business changes quickly so the ability to explore and understand new data and problems on a deadline is key – it also means that everyone works hard to stay current on the latest technology and tools. The Jr. Analyst works directly with a variety of clients including Senior Executives so the ability to communicate complex information in simple ways is key.
Required: US Citizen OR GC Holder, Local to Atlanta Area, Covid Vaccination
We will provide reasonable accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
- 30% - Proactively and independently use data and business knowledge to find new ways to answer key business questions and understand how to drive revenue and improved customer experiences across our tv, radio and newspaper products. Develop advanced analytical strategies to solve business problems and delivery them with minimal supervision. This involves understanding the business problem, identifying relevant data, gathering and summarizing data meaningfully and applying appropriate statistical analysis to identify causal relationships and predict future outcomes. Deliverables must be high-quality with strong attention to detail.
- 20% - Act as a consultant with business stakeholders to help them understand what metrics and analysis will offer the insights they want as well as offer thought leadership about the direction of our business. We seek to maintain a tight alignment between analytics and business issues as well as to communicate insights and analysis results.
- 40% - Develop and maintain meaningful reporting, dashboards and data processes to help drive strategic execution and identify opportunities. This includes operational scorecards, routine reports as well as ad-hoc requests.
- 10% Collaborate with other analysts to document, develop and create shared analytics resources.
What We Look For
- 1+ years of analytics experience working data to derive insights and Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or related software required Tableau, DataStudio, PowerBI or similar data visualization tool experience required
- Experience working with SQL, Python, R or similar language a plus
- Big Query (Google Cloud Platform) experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Economics, analytics, mathematics, computer science or other related disciplines preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Project Management practices
- Strong desire to learn new software, skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with creative and analytical thinking – knowledge of how to ask and answer questions with data
- Experience managing multiple projects with a close attention to detail and high-quality performance
Thursday, June 30, 2022