Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Orlando, FL
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer with hands-on experience serving as a technical resource to sales and client success teams. Solutions Engineers are responsible for articulating technical topics, creative problem solving and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers.
This is a Perm role that will be fully remote and requires a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
This position will work in a dynamic environment, in constant communication and coordination with software architects, operations & sales teams, project leaders, external clients, and senior management to build and deploy world-class information security solutions.
- Work with operations and support teams to achieve exceptional client satisfaction
- Development and delivery of compelling and clear product demonstrations.
- Troubleshoot issues to ensure that the product is working efficiently and effectively
- Seamlessly transition customers to the Implementation and Client Success teams
- Lead a “swat” team to address urgent sales needs and unplanned production support issues
- Knowledge of scripting, development languages and Internet application components.
- BSC/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Self-motivated, resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to successfully interface with both internal and external clients
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person
- Previous experience as a software developer strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional documentation, presentation and planning skills
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to multi-task competing priorities
- SOC, NERC, and other compliance standards knowledge a plus
Wednesday, January 5, 2022