Product Manager - Cyber Security
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Orlando, FL
We are looking for a Product Manager, to plan, organize, advise, and motivate agile teams to achieve a high-level of performance and quality software products. You will be responsible for the overall success of the product, from design to go-to-market. You will work in a fast-paced environment, in constant communication and coordination with software architects, project leaders, external customers, and senior management to build and deploy world-class information security solutions.
The Product Manager owns the success of the product, from design to go-to-market and will define the "What" of the product. Understand competitive features, roadmap, pricing, and messaging and gather requirements from users, customers, employees, and the market.
- Define great products that can be executed leveraging company strengths and avoiding weaknesses
- Bridge user experience, technology, and business functions
- Unify stakeholders on the roadmap and vision
- Engage industry analysts & incorporate feedback
- Decompose complex problems into solvable issues
- Communicate crisply to development in writing
- Focus the team on revenue and customers of the product
- Create wireframes and mockups to support development
- Be heavily engaged in sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily sprint stand ups
- Create content that can be leveraged by marketing and sales
- Conduct market research and make proactive strategic suggestions
- Communicate the product roadmap to the organization to achieve employee buy-in
- Ability to create wireframes and mockups in tool of choice
- Ability to manage content & documentation in systems like Jira and Confluence
- Ability to think critically with an attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have relevant technical experience (e.g., application development, entrepreneur, product designer, or previous product manager experience)
- Bachelor’s degree
Friday, August 20, 2021