Instructional Developer - Part-Time (1163081)
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- Atlanta, GA
Title: Instructional; Developer - Part-Time - Remote
Duration: 7 Months C2H
Shift/Hours: This will be a part-time role with hours flexing between 30-40hrs per week. / 9 am - 5 pm EST
- Assist training team with developing instructional design materials for technical (software) projects/implementations, including user guides, quick reference guides, e-learning and user videos.
- Ensure content matches established learning objectives.
- Reshape content for changing needs.
- Structure content and activities to optimize learning and uptake.
- Develop courses and curriculum based on the established needs analysis.
- Conduct any research required and collaborate with subject matter experts.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with Rise and Storyline required
- Experience in creating learning materials for software implementations required
- Experience working in an Agile (SAM) and Waterfall (ADDIE) design environment
- Strong project management and leadership skills to achieve design target timelines
- Graphic design knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Time Management
- Verbal communication
- Experience with Financial and Human Resource software applications is a plus.
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering emerging learning solutions including game-based learning, video, micro-learning, simulations, and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements strongly preferred
Monday, November 21, 2022