Sr. Software Architect
Spartan Technologies, Inc.
- San Francisco, CA
A Senior Solution Architect plays a leadership role in design and building of the solutions within a focused IT domain.
- Responsibilities include coaching and manages others as well as researching, analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies.
- They have significant business knowledge and have one or more areas of technical expertise in which they concentrate.
- They conceive solutions, build consensus, and sell/execute solutions.
- They may be involved in all aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kick-off through the requirements analysis, design and implementation.
- Additional responsibilities may include establishment of the overall architectural view, identification of major system interfaces, development of module reuse on an enterprise-wide scale, and identification of existing architecture weaknesses and opportunities for process reengineering.
- They lead perform systems analysis and design, system modelling, performance modelling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to “think big” and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess outgoing, collaborative, team oriented style and strong interpersonal skills to successfully manage potential conflicts
- Exhibit core company behaviors that focus on how the client company can operate together day to day regardless of level, function or location-
- Know the business; Own the Result; Company First; Be part of the solution; Lead by Example
Wednesday, August 10, 2022