The Spencer Group, Inc.
- Kansas City, MO
The Media Planner/Buyer will be proficient in both planning and buying across all channels, including offline media especially. We’re looking for someone who loves strategic thinking and as well as vendor negotiation.
What would you do?
- Help lead planning/strategy for all offline media
- Spearhead negotiations/buying with vendors for all paid media channels - including TV (broadcast & cable), radio (terrestrial and streaming), Print (magazines and newspapers), OOH (outdoor & cinema) and Digital
- Present recommendations both internally and externally
- Analyze and report on performance of media campaigns
What are we looking for?
- At least 3-5 years of paid media experience, preferably at an agency
- Planning AND Buying experience
- Proficiency in all offline mediums: TV, Radio, OOH and Print
- Client-facing experience; comfortable presenting internally and externally
- Persuasive story teller
- Ability to think critically and problem solve creatively
- Experience developing reports and presentations using Excel and PPT
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; comfortable working with numbers
- Effective multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Remain upbeat and optimistic when dealing with challenging situations
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented by nature
- Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in advertising, marketing, business, communications, psychology or related field)
- Prior experience in any of the following is preferred: Strata, Nielsen & comScore, DCM, Workamajig, gfk MRI or Simmons
Monday, December 10, 2018