VP, Client Service
The Spencer Group, Inc.
- Kansas City, MO
VP, Client Services
We are looking for an experienced Vice President, Client Service to add to our team. This person will be responsible for overseeing several client businesses and will manage client service team members. In addition to providing strategic oversight for client business, this role will also require a focus on bringing in new business to the agency, whether organically through existing clients, or as part of leading pitches. We're looking for some someone with exceptional leadership skills who can inspire teams and drive strong strategic recommendations to clients. We're an agency with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and we welcome someone with fresh, new ideas who wants to make their mark at the agency.
About the Job:
- Serve as senior agency contact across multiple accounts
- Showcase expertise across a number of channels and verticals, including shopper, POP, broadcast, digital, and social
- Establish strong relationships with senior clients, including the c-suite, delivering strategically-sound recommendations and value-add ideas in support of their business
- Partner with producer and finance groups to ensure the financial health of the business, assessing opportunities for growth and modification on a regular basis
- Effectively deliver presentations to both clients and colleagues in support of client business and/or agency business
- Lead annual brand planning and oversee the development of tactical plans and brand briefs
- Partner with Client Service Department Head leads to design and implement recommendations to elevate and inspire the client service department
- Identify opportunities to optimize process, partnership and collaboration across the agency, engaging partners across the agency to help deliver the highest quality of work
- Obtain client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- Attract, develop, and retain talent building a track record of developing leaders
- Manage a team across multiple locations
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 10+ years of advertising agency experience
- Must have experience developing and leading integrated advertising campaigns across a variety of channels,
- Proven track record of delivering business growth
- Able to travel approx 2-3 times/month (trips last 2 days on average)
- Natural problem solver who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Direct experience in building and managing teams; proven experience developing best practices and must be solution oriented.
- Shopper marketing background is a plus.
Friday, November 30, 2018