The Spencer Group, Inc.
- Kansas City, MO
We are looking for a Media Coordinator to join our Paid Media team. This is an entry level position that requires only a 4 year college degree with no prior agency or advertising experience needed. Training will be provided on all media channels, including both digital and offline mediums. This is a great opportunity to gain multi-channel media expertise across a variety of industries.
What would you do?
What are we looking for?
- Assist in buying/negotiation and planning/strategy for all paid media channels including Digital, TV, Radio, Print and OOH
- Work on client business across a variety of industries including retail, health care, entertainment, automotive, etc.
- Analyze and report on performance of media campaigns
- Create and distribute media orders (IOs) to vendors
- Reconcile vendor invoice discrepancies
- Traffic all digital ads/creative to media outlets and thru DCM
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in advertising, marketing, business, communications, psychology or related field)
- Experience developing reports and presentations using Excel, PPT & Word
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; comfortable working with numbers
- Effective multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Remain upbeat and optimistic when dealing with challenging situations
- Persuasive story teller
- Ability to think critically and problem solve creatively
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented by nature
- Prior experience in any of the following is a plus but not required: DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Strata, Google Analytics, media planning and buying (digital and/or traditional), paid social, Workamajig
Monday, December 3, 2018