Advertising Analytics Manager
The Spencer Group, Inc.
- Kansas City, MO
We are looking for someone who sees solutions to business challenges in research, stats, and graphs, someone who can predict consumer trends before they happen simply by looking at a handful of key performance indicators, or someone whose personal philosophy is, “there’s no such thing as too much testing.” We need an individual who knows analytics and can confidently collaborate with our teams to create a best-in-class analytics and reporting discipline.
The ideal candidate will need to be nimble. They will be asked to provide solutions across many different business categories to achieve very different business goals. The position will change and evolve quickly, and the candidate will drive much of that evolution.
- Implement data collection and visualization best practices within the agency
- Analyze data and research to identify strategic opportunities for clients
- Manage relationships with analytics and reporting software vendors
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop marketing strategies
- Develop reporting processes and provide business insights
- Manage testing, ensuring accurate and valid results
- Define analytics requirements and requests for various projects
- Maintain the desire to do great work
- Demonstrated ability to execute full-service marketing analyses
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and an ability to partner with teams to drive analytics solutions
- Ability to lead and complete concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Experience presenting analysis and recommendations in a way that's most relevant for a given audience
- Experience with and implementation of web analytics tools
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools or providers
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an analytics role
- Experience in an online or strategy consulting environment is a plus
- BA or BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Business or equivalent experience
Tuesday, January 8, 2019