Sphere Recruitment Solutions
- Barrie, ON
Sphere Recruitment Solutions is looking for a Project Coordinator to fill a new position with one of our clients in the property management industry. The project is located in Barrie, so the successful candidate should live within 30 minutes of Barrie.
As a member of the project management team, the key responsibilities of the Project Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate, organize and attend all meetings with consultant team, client, Municipality etc.
- Support the consultant team on technical and non-technical relates items
- Prepare standard progress reports for the client
- Quote and tendering coordination hiring consultants
- Prepare and track milestones dates throughout Re-zoning, site plan, permit, construction and occupancy phases
- Track consultant team deadlines
- Liaise with project advisor
- Work closely with finance lead to review budget vs. actuals, pre and post construction
- Support the preparation of the overall financial proforma
- Assist the team with overall project performance including cost, schedule, quality and project status.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with sub trades, project managers, engineers, architect, cost consultants and assigned construction manager
- Report on change order processes, including pricing, negotiating, processing and assessing cost and schedule impact prior to reviewing with the Project Manager
- Administrating RFI and shop drawing process review and approvals
- Develop performance status reports for the Project Manager regarding cost forecast, schedule and safety.
- Plan and update project timelines, milestones, deliverables, and micro-deliverables using the appropriate software tools and/or PM methods.
- Assist the Project Manager with issuing subcontracts and monitoring their progress.
- Assist the Project Manager with establishing project safety & environment programs and providing proactive leadership
- Enforce contractual responsibilities with subcontractors and provide direction on design/build decisions on site
- Involved in all facets of project closeout, including archiving documents, maintenance / warranty manuals, deficiencies and warranty work.
- Closely monitor the efforts and billing of third-party workers, such as consultants, contractors, and other specialists.
- Other assignments within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as reasonable requested from time to time by management
- 3 – 5 years in Procurement and Project Management experience a MUST.
- Site Management, Construction and Property Management background.
- Familiar with RTA, OBC and ESA.
- Experience in Bluebeam and MS Project an asset
- Change Management experience
- Detail oriented.
- Customer service oriented.
- Able to manage time effectively – deadline oriented a MUST.
- Expertise in MS Project software, MS Suite, Excel
- Exceptionally strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Travelling will be required within Central and Southern Ontario – reliable transportation, valid drivers license is a must.
Thursday, April 29, 2021