Sanford Rose Associates - The Newman Group
- Salt Lake City, UT
Join a top 100 Insurance Broker in the Denver area to help deliver on their ability of personal and professional service. This organization emphasizes client service above all other ways to measure success. Exceptional service, integrity, and collaboration are at the center of their established account management team.
This growing insurance broker prides itself on being ahead of the time in providing first-rate service to mid-sized and large clients regarding employee benefits products. They incorporate high-level technology, consulting with employees and clients alike, one-on-one service model that keeps clients and prospects up to speed on the latest developments within the industry. If this sounds like the right place for you, apply to be an Employee Benefits Account Manager now!
As the Employee Benefits Account Manager, you will
- Be the point of contact for all clients, servicing their needs that keeps the clients’ retention and satisfaction
- Engage with them one-on-one in regards to claims, health plan benefits, Carrier inquiries, and more
- Maintain and retain all accounts brought in by the Production team
- Provide account management support to the Production team
- Uphold positive working relationships with clear communication for all clients, carriers, underwriters, and vendors
- Be able to work autonomously, manage client and Producer needs, know questions on coverage, billing, and claims, and conduct enrollment meetings
- Assist clients with meeting employee benefit-related compliance regulations in all regards
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with employee benefits, preferably with a retail agency, but not required.
- State Life & Health license or ability to obtain it within 90-days of hire.
Friday, September 18, 2020