Sundial Software is currently recruiting for a Direct Hire opportunity as a Software Engineer.
Software Engineer Description
**This is a Direct-Hire opportunity - US Citizenship is required**
Our Client is looking for Software Engineers to build and develop cool, new software apps. You will join a talented team of superheroes in an Agile-Scrum environment to create maintainable, high-quality software that solves real-world problems while expanding your coding powers.
• Develop high-quality, maintainable software code in an agile-scrum environment
• Leverage new technologies and patterns while continuously learning and growing
• Collaborate with co-workers to increase our product’s value to customers
• Improve end-user experience, outcomes, performance, and productivity
• Understand, develop, and complete assigned work each iteration
• Create unit tests, implement best practices, automate and innovate
• Solve problems, deliver results, think strategically, and make an impact
• 2+ years’ experience as a full stack developer
• Experience coding in .Net and C#
• Strong knowledge of OOP principles, patterns, and concepts
• Familiarity with SPA, EF, Web API’s, Microservices, TDD, and Jira
• Understanding of SDLC, continuous deployment and continuous delivery
• Analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills and a quick learner
• Creative, smart, and detail-oriented with ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of React-Redux or ML, a big plus
• B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
If you want to work for an industry leader, if you want three (3) monitors with a gaming headphone and backlit keyboard, or if want to protect your alter-ego (i.e. a work/life balance) then this is a great place for you!