Test Technician (11448)
- Madison, WI
Sundial Software is currently recruiting for a Test Technician in a production environment for a potential contract to hire position.
Test Technician (11448) Description
- Complete electronic and mechanical assemblies builds and tests that meet quality and productivity standards at build plan pacing.
- Proven attention to detail and adherence to written manufacturing instructions.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions, schematics and technical drawings.
- Ability to critically assess processes, fixtures, and documentation to make constructive recommendations to improve.
- Proficient with test equipment and basic hand tools.
- Proficient understanding of electronic circuitry and mechanical aptitude required.
- Proficient decision making and problem solving skills.
- Troubleshoot and test process/products with minimal assistance.
- Must be able to work in a team based environment with high level of participation, flexibility and collaboration.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills that contribute to productivity and problem solving
- Understanding of inventory control systems a plus
- Ability to operate computers and basic computer software such as Word and Excel
Minimum Requirements - Qualifications:
- Two year associate degree in electronics or similar field preferred
- Related course work or work experience can be considered in place of education
Physical Requirements - Physical activities:
- Balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, repetitive motions, crawling and reading.
Level of physical requirements:
- Medium Work.
- May require exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, up to 25 pounds of force frequently and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Level of visual acuity:
- Inspection and close assembly.
- Personal computer, electronic test equipment, basic hand tools.
Wednesday, August 28, 2019