Java Software Engineer I
- Madison, WI
Sundial Software is currently recruiting for a Java Developer for a Direct-Hire opportunity.
**MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN**
Java Software Engineer I Description
- Develop web-based systems built using Java EE technologies in a multi-tiered environment including working with front-end components, business logic, workflow logic, backend systems as well as integration endpoints.
- Determine operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, requirements gathering, solution development, and solutions proposal.
- Adhere to our client'scoding standards and security practices in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with other team members (QA, PMO, Support) to achieve goals.
- Develop, integrate and deploy object-oriented system solutions for web applications.
- Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Design and develop new core functionality.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by writing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Job Qualifications & Job Evaluation
Documentation:The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelors’ Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; or relevant work experience.
- 0-2 years industry experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Possess working knowledge of:
- Object Relational Mapping
- Web services
- Strong attention to detail to diagnose problems and ensure that solutions address the problem
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Planning, organizing, setting objectives and managing time to meet deadlines
Licenses & Certifications
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
Tuesday, June 25, 2019