C# Software Engineer
- Madison, WI
C# Software Engineer
Scope of work
Working on the UI/UX definition provided by us
Design WPF structure using data binding and application level templates (data templates, content templates)
Implement UI/UX and XAML code that are maintainable and extensible
Attend daily standup with the scrum team, sprint planning and report-outs
Deliverables will be evaluated, and tested by SQA in each three-week cycle (Sprints)
Need to be full time and onsite working with scrum teams in Madison WI
The applicant will participate in the design, implementation, integration and test of software applications in a C#/.Net development environment. Responsibilities include software design, code development, unit test, and integration with target hardware platforms for our end-customer markets.
Specific Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform all phases of software development including design, implementation, testing, integration and maintenance for our company’s scientific instruments
- Work with project management and/or technical lead to translate customer product requirements into technical tasks for new product designs
- Leverage WPF to create, and develop user-centric UX/UI for multiple computer platforms, desktop and integrated into our analytical instrumentation.
- Collaborate with project management, SQA and other engineering groups to ensure on-time delivery of quality products
- Interface with product management and customer representatives during project development phase to ensure software functionality and specification accuracy
- Engage in design and architecture review and create and maintain technical documentation
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software, Computer Systems Engineering or related field required
- 5+ years' developing commercial software.
- Development experiences in GUI/UX.
- Experience developing database-driven web applications (TypeScript, HTML5, Java, , etc.) is desirable
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Proficient with Microsoft development environments including C#, C++ and the .NET Framework; experience with multi-threaded development and managed/unmanaged interoperability is highly desirable
- Proficient with interface-based object oriented software design
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle
- Familiarity with agile software development concepts and tools such as JIRA
- Familiarity with software development practices in a regulated environment such as FDA or medical device control
- Desire and ability to work in a software team that is part of a multi-disciplinary development effort
- Highly motivated team player and with a strong desire for continuous learning and broadening knowledge base
Thursday, March 7, 2019