Sundial Software is currently recruiting for 2 Full Stack Engineers for our customer. These are DIRECT HIRE positions.
Essential Job Duties (in order of priority)
· Develop web-based systems built using Java EE technologies in a multi-tiered environment including working with front-end components, business logic, workflow logic, backend systems as well as integration endpoints.
· Determine operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, requirements gathering, solution development, and solution proposal.
· Adhere to Forte coding standards and security practices in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
· Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
· Work collaboratively and professionally with other Forte team (QA, PM, Support) members to achieve goals.
· Develop, integrate and deploy object-oriented system solutions for web applications.
· Document and demonstrate solutions by writing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Perform technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems.
· Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy, as needed.
· Mentor less experienced Software Engineers.
· Confer with users/focus groups, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
· Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
· Design and develop new core functionality.
· Demonstrate ability to take on larger case work and design.
· Demonstrate logical, solution-oriented approach and possess the ability to offer a variety of solutions or functionality to solve problems.
· High School Diploma required
Bachelors’ Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; or relevant work experience.
· 2-4 years industry experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Demonstrated proficiency of:
o Object Relational Mapping
o Web services
o Continuous integration
· Takes initiative with problem solving.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills across functional teams.
· Ability to capture and document software design and requirements.
· Investigates potential solutions to ensure maintainability.
· Demonstrates a desire for continuous learning.