SharePoint Systems Administrator 2 (14342)
- Madison, WI
Sundial Software is currently recruiting for a SharePoint Systems Administrator for a 11 month contract. This position has some remote capacity.
SharePoint Systems Administrator 2 (14342) Description
The candidate will manage all aspects of SharePoint site collection and SharePoint site features and functionality.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading and managing a SharePoint Server Farm.
- Configuring all service applications like Search, Metadata, User Profile Synchronization etc.
- Creation of a Content DB and maintaining it. It involves maintenance of various logging databases in SQL Server. Compressing of logging Databases.
- Assignment of proper permission levels for all users of the site as well as configuring anonymous access if required.
- Knowledge of PowerShell.
- Training and supporting the business users in their day to day involvement in SharePoint sites. For instance uploading a document, starting an approval workflow etc.
- Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory and Mail Configuration.
- Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to a SQL database or a WCF service.
- Strong understanding of what can be done using OOB features in SharePoint.
- Develop / configure SharePoint environment to support users and business requirements
- Assists and mentors team members on projects and farm development
- Knowledge of how to customize and set workflow using SharePoint Designer 2013/2016.
- Understanding of SharePoint development with InfoPath and SharePoint Designer creating custom lists, libraries, workflows and forms
- Implementation of Excel services and configuring InfoPath 2013/2016
- Document all phases of systems / projects within area of responsibility
- Work with SMEs to develop the intended functional Requirements –
- Refine requirements (use-cases) to detailed level appropriate for technical analysis and system design
- Collaborates in a team-based environment to develop and implement SharePoint sites based on user needs.
- Assists in the creation of documentation, and assists in the technical planning aspects of future enhancements.
Wednesday, January 9, 2019