QA Test Specialist
- Fitchburg, WI
Sundial Software is currently recruiting for a direct-hire opportunity as a Quality Assurance Test Specialist.
QA Test Specialist Description
Under the general direction of their Development Team Lead, the QA Test Specialist is responsible for performing tests on computer applications to isolate and solve issues. This job is also responsible for designing and executing test plans, analyzing results, documenting issues, and finding solutions to technical problems.
- Good communication skills
- Strong planning/organizational skills
- Team player and results oriented
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and relational databases
- 1-3 years of experience in an IT QA and/or Testing role or similar function
- Experience in quality management software, tools, and processes; Jira experience a plus
- Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of QA
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Agile/Scrum team experience preferred
- Ability to read .NET code and write basic SQL queries
- Ability to speak fluent Spanish a plus
Needing someone that finds the opportunity to build process and standards. Not someone that just wants to follow established scripts.
Friday, June 7, 2019