SAM/SERVICE NOW ASSET MANAGEMENT/ARCHITECT
- Madison, WI
Sundial Client - Madison Technical College is seeking one (1) highly motivated and capable person to help meet Madison College Technical Services (TS) needs for faculty/admin staff. This work includes answering technical questions on varied TS procedures and software that is used by the college.
The individual must:
Understand software/hardware asset management
Experience with SAM/Service Now
THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION - Madison, WI
This role requires someone with customer service skills. Someone who can work with issues through the phone or in person and someone that can be comfortable under pressure. This person must have worked with an incident tracking system, such as ServiceNow. This individual must have the ability to work independently in a high-volume environment.
This is a strategic position that impacts Madison College’s capability to conduct business in an uninterruptable manner. The position has cross-organization scope within the College and Technology Services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities to include:
- Design, implement, and maintain the organization's application systems and/or IT infrastructure.
- Provide an architectural framework for information system development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts.
- Understand user and process requirements and ensure those requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables.
- Work closely with developers and engineers to develop road maps for applications, align development plans, and to ensure effective integration among information systems and the IT infrastructure.
- Monitor technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards, as well as emerging business requirements.
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the environment, and evaluate the impact of changes or additions.
- Analyze systems and perform usability testing to ensure performance and reliability, enhance scalability, and meet security requirements.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed. Moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgement.
- Typically requires five years or more experience.
Tuesday, May 24, 2022