This position is with a current customer of Sundial. They are adding a new BA to the team. The position is full time with benefits, PTO and 401K or C2C is available.
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs and assist with testing efforts. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Business Analyst/Consultant capabilities with 4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Experience includes:
• Experience with business analysis techniques, including eliciting, analyzing and documenting business requirements
• Ability/experience analyzing enterprise business operations and technology issues across areas within a large organization
• Advanced ability/experience recognizing how and when to improve a process and recommending, negotiating, and implementing change
• Ability/experience analyzing facts and problems, inferring and deciding on potential appropriate solutions
• Experience as a data analyst, or other data management role
• Experience with data on migration projects, including product upgrades, system replacement projects
• Ability/experience consulting with business, technical staff and product vendor to determine information needs for business functions/processes.
• Experience working with data models
• Experience documenting business processes and data-centric specifications. Experience with artifacts like User Stories, Use Cases or related helpful.