Sr. Software Developer
Sundial Software is currently recruiting for a DIRECTHIRE position.
Sr. Software Developer who has had experience with coding, testing, and integration. This position will be a great fit for someone who enjoys working in multiple platforms and languages.
What You’ll Do
As the Sr. Software Developer, you will design solutions including identifying risks, reducing complexity, and instilling quality within the Scrum framework. You will be accountable for complete development process to create a releasable increment, including testing, delivery, and post-deployment support. In this job, it will be important to have a passion for learning and developing in new platforms as we modernize systems. You’ll also be responsible for:
• Understanding business needs and the Product with the ability to establish and maintain a high-level of user trust and confidence in the team.
• Demonstrating excellent communication, prioritization, and problem-solving skills with a focus on the customer
• Having a strong analytical capability and the ability to create innovative solutions
• Leading and supporting the delivery of cross-functional, multi-platform product solutions
• Leading efforts with programming and product groups within the company to ensure that solutions are technically sound, performance efficient
• Participating in the change management process and adheres to the defined change management guidelines
• Identifying areas of improvement in the change management process
• Successfully working in an Agile team environment, preferably Scum.
What It Takes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related IT field
• 8+ years’ of experience in related field
• Expert in at least one T-Skill, proficient in two or more T-Skills, but understands them all (Security, Testing, Data Layer, Front End/Ux/UI, Batch, DevOps, Agile/Process)
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development framework
• Ability to develop a strong rapport with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development Team, and key stakeholders
• Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Advanced communication skills to be able to speak with customers regarding software needs, software design, and support needs.