The State of Wisconsin is looking for ONE (1) Certified Project Manager III
• Thorough understanding of industry standard web application project management methodologies and reporting including PMP Certification
• Strong leadership and team building
• History of hands on development and project management of large web application development
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to perform stakeholder analysis and build relationships
Phone and web based interviews will be acceptable. However, an in person interview may be required. Interviews will be set up shortly after the posting close date.
This position is currently remote however candidate may be required to be on site if needed. Position status subject to change.
The selected candidate will be required to provide their own equipment for this position.
Local candidates or willing to relocate at the candidate's expense. No designated work-space will be assigned however, selected candidate must be available to work at our location as needed. DCF work location is 201 W. Washington Ave., Madison, WI 53703. DCF does not pay for travel time or reimburse for travel expenses.