Sundial Software is currently recruiting for a Desktop Support consultant for a one year minimum contract with annual renewal.
Desktop Support 1 (14335) Description
Provides expert level technical assistance in support and preparation of desktop supported applications and hardware. Requires extensive knowledge of and experience with desktop technology including, but not limited to, desktop operating systems, desktop applications, desktop hardware, laptop systems, supported mobile/wireless devices and peripherals. This position will be primarily imaging, customizing and deploying laptop computers. Has approximately 1-3 years of experience in desktop support. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Requires a two-year college degree in a relevant discipline such as computer science or information systems management. A+ or MCSE preferred.
• Primary tasks for this assignment:
• Image laptop computers (SCCM)
• Format, install, setup, maintain and troubleshoot desktop and laptop computers with and for end users.
• Add or replace memory, hard drives, keyboards, docking stations and mice
• Upgrade existing Windows 7 desktop computers with Windows 10