Project Manager II
- Madison, WI
Project Manager II Job description
The agency is looking for an experienced project Management for a multi-phased, multi-website modernization effort. Plans and Implement along with 3rd party vendor to Design and constructs web pages/sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques. Maintains and provides ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners, seasonal content specials and custom chat launcher design for partners. May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Experience in project management methodologies and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. Typically reports to a Solution Delivery Manager or IT Director. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar.
- 5-6 years of experience in Project Management.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Excellent customer service and research abilities.
- Good interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
- Work closely with multiple business users to make business web properties attractive, usable and accessible
- Create sophisticated and intuitive user experiences by incorporating user insights, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Participate in the planning and strategic phases of a project.
- Work through ambiguity, and adapt your approach to meet the needs of multiple partners.
- Advocate for the importance of user-centered design and consumer quality experiences on the team and within the greater organization.
- Perform content migration duties for new and existing DFI websites.
- Work with end users to set migration schedules, identify outdated content, migrate content, and support end users in their migration effort.
- Migration experience, CMS to SharePoint, content to SharePoint, wiki to SharePoint
- Experience in Project planning, monitoring, execution and control.
- Experience creating Project Charter, RACI Matrix, Risk Assessments, Decision logs , issue logs, facilitation, Status reports and other Project deliverables
- 5+ years of professional experience in Project Management
- Knowledge with portfolio of web design and user experience design work.
- Skill to rapidly conceive, visualize and iterate design solutions in a shared environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in Project Management best practices and standards
- Working knowledge on CMS Migration
- Knowledge with SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2018 and SharePoint Online.
- Experience in Agile- Scrum & Kanban
- Experience with using JIRA
Monday, October 11, 2021