WPF/MVVM Senior Software Engineer
- Madison, WI
Sundial Software is currently recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer for a one year minimum contract with annual renewal.
Senior Software Engineer with expertise in WPF and MVVM - MUST HAVE.... along with Strong Communication Skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The applicant will participate in the design, implementation, integration and test of software applications in a C#/.Net development environment. Responsibilities include software design, code development, unit test, and integration with target hardware platforms for our end-customer markets.
Specific Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform all phases of software development including design, implementation, testing, integration and maintenance for our company’s scientific instruments
- Work with project management and/or technical lead to translate customer product requirements into technical tasks for new product designs
- Leverage WPF to create, and develop user-centric UX/UI for multiple computer platforms, desktop and integrated into our analytical instrumentation.
- Collaborate with project management, SQA and other engineering groups to ensure on-time delivery of quality products
- Interface with product management and customer representatives during project development phase to ensure software functionality and specification accuracy
- Engage in design and architecture review and create and maintain technical documentation
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software, Computer Systems Engineering or related field required
- 5+ years' developing commercial software.
- Development experiences in GUI/UX.
- Experience developing database-driven web applications (TypeScript, HTML5, Java, , etc.) is desirable
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Proficient with Microsoft development environments including C#, C++ and the .NET Framework; experience with multi-threaded development and managed/unmanaged interoperability is highly desirable
- Strong software development skills in WPF including templates and advanced features
- Proficient with MVVM and event driven design
- Proficient with interface-based object oriented software design
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle
- Familiarity with agile software development concepts and tools such as JIRA
- Familiarity with software development practices in a regulated environment such as FDA or medical device control
- Desire and ability to work in a software team that is part of a multi-disciplinary development effort
- Highly motivated team player and with a strong desire for continuous learning and broadening knowledge base
Friday, July 20, 2018