Front End Software Engineer
- Madison, WI
Sundial Software is currently recruiting for a DIRECT HIRE.
Our client is looking for a Front End Software Engineer.
Responsible for understanding and implementing market-driven requirements to produce well-designed and robust rich media software applications. Software development using Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Object-Oriented Technology supported by Agile Processes.
- Design, develop, debug and test applications using Visual Studio
- Develop and document SDKs. Develop samples and applications that use the SDKs
- Implement standard design patterns and techniques where applicable
- Develop custom software to integrate with existing systems
- Performance tuning, improvement, and implementation for high availability
- Assist Sales Engineers, Tech Support and Cloud Administrators as needed
Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent programming abilities in C# on Microsoft platform using Visual Studio
- Experience with user experience design
- Experience working with a source code control system
- Knowledge of SQL Server or similar enterprise relational database
- Knowledge of with Entity Framework or similar ORM framework
- Familiarity with using IIS as a web server
- Approximately 2-5 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field necessary
Monday, October 11, 2021