Workover Rig Crew - Floors, Derricks, and Driller
- Pittsburgh, PA
The Workover Rig Crew Member (Derricks and Floors) works as part of a team to ensure all daily operational activities are performed in accordance with our policies and procedures to ensure the safety of our people and service delivery to our customers. Safety is a core value, and we are seeking like-minded team members who consider Safety as the number one priority. A successful Crew Member will perform assigned duties while striving for excellence. In return, we will provide opportunities to grow and advance, to become an expert at what you do, or progress to higher positions within the company.
Rotational work to Williston, ND
$1,000 sign on bonus!
- Assists in rigging up and down.
- Responsible for all elevated work associated with rigging up/down (i.e., removing horse head from pumping unit)
- Responsible for all work performed related to servicing of the well including rod basket and tubing board (transferring rods and tubing from the vertical racks to the elevator)
- Operates tubing elevators for standing tubing in derrick.
- Supports in picking up or laying down tubing, manually moving tubing between rack and work floor.
- Responsible for stopping work if conditions are unsafe and reports concerns immediately, including all hazards or potentially hazardous situations, accidents, incidents, and injuries.
- Ensures work is carried out in compliance with company policies and procedures and according to safety regulations.
- May be required to work floors or derricks on the rig as needed.
- Performs PPE, fall protection, fall arrest system, harness, derrick, and hoisting component inspections as required.
- Pulls and lays down rods, tubing, casing, and other equipment as needed. At times, moving of equipment may require the use of a forklift, winch, or assistance of another crew member(s).
- Participates in Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and tail gate meetings as scheduled.
- Responsible for keeping work site, equipment, and tools clean and in good working order.
- Assists in the daily inspection and maintenance of equipment.
- Successfully performs elevator handling, hardline construction, and energy isolation procedures.
- Reports all incidents as per company policies.
- Drives crew truck as needed (driver license and clean driving record required)
- All other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & WORKING REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ years of experience
- Previous oilfield and/or Workover Rig experience preferred.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships as part of a team.
- Willing and able to continuously increase knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Can work flexible schedules and overtime as required.
- Can perform in outdoor working environments in extreme temperatures and conditions.
- Must provide proof of right to work in the United States, have a clean driving record and ability to pass a drug screen and background check and participate in regular random screening.