City Executive/ Market President
- Forest Acres, SC
City/Market Executive Banking
The position is responsible for leadership and sales of the bank retail units in the city. Responsible for building a talented sales force capable of generating outstanding results in attracting, developing and retaining customer relationships. As a member of the leadership team is expected to role model Bank Values and provide, exceptional service to customers and co-operate and collaborate with colleagues to ensure successfully achieves its strategic goals.
- Customer Service Managers
- Relationship Bankers
- Business Leadership
- Implementation of consumer and business banking strategies in all city units.
- Has a clear vision of what business levers to pull to improve city performance.
- Manages commercial loan pipeline for the city.
- In conjunction with EVP, Market President develops financial performance standards and goals for the market.
- Business development responsibilities in the city.
- Ensure revenue generation to achieve goals.
- Ensure city branches acquire market share.
- Manages operational risk associates with branch banking.
- Responsible for loan and deposit growth.
- Responsible for customer retention.
- Responsible for customer SPH.
- Responsible for portfolio quality in respective city branches.
- 2.Customer Experience
·Ensures strong execution of the Bank’s brand and customer experience.
·Manage the servicing of existing customers and potential prospects.
·Create a customer experience where customers want to refer family and friends.
·Ensure our service standards for customer are met to develop a loyal relations
- Ensure all aspect of the Bank’s business model is achieved.
- Responsible for communication of strategy to associates on the team and ensuring they know how their roles are aligned to accomplishing Banks strategic vision, mission and values.
- Manages all projects, budgets, and investments for the organization with respect to areas of responsibility.
- Recruits and develops a strong team of professionals with the right capability to execute the business strategy.
- Build training plans to assist associate achieve their potential and increase their contribution to the bank.
- Establish performance goals for associates and ensure each associate receives ongoing coaching to build capability and achieve results.
- Demonstrate proper application of compliance regulations.
- Adhere to all internal and regulatory guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years experience in a retail banking environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Retail Banking, sales effectiveness and service quality processes.
- Proven communication and customer relation skills.
- Ability and desire to interact and contribute in a team environment.
- Strong sales and customer relationship skills.
Monday, April 30, 2018