The Commercial / Business Development Loan Officer will make a variety of business and individual loans and lines of credit and develop relationships with prospective customers in the professional and small business market. This may include extensions of commercial and/or real estate credits, demand, savings or time deposit account products or other services offered. Provides financial counsel to current and prospective customers. NO MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICERS PLEASE
RELOCATION CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED
· knowledge and understanding of credit evaluation and underwriting skills for business and individual loans.
· Intermediate knowledge of related state and federal loan regulations and other applicable bank lending policies and procedures
· Excellent business development, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
· Be highly motivated and resourceful
· Must be able to work autonomously
· Bachelor’s Degree in finance related field, preferred. · Minimum 3 to 5 years commercial lending experience in the financial services industry