SBA Portfolio Manager
Regional Community Bank
- Atlanta, GA
Coordinates and communicates with customers and RMs through the process of meeting, loan approval, closing, funding and maintenance of relationship through the term of the loan.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Consistently provide excellent customer services to customers.
- Works with RMs and Portfolio Administrators (PAs) to manage loan exceptions, past due payments, and overdrafts.
- Helps with any audits, SBA reviews and other such inquiries.
- Experience inworkingwith legalcounselin thehandlingoflegalissues ofvarious complexities, inadditiontoother SBAservicingrequestsof allcomplexities
- ExperiencedSpecial AssetsOfficer with bothconventionalcredit facilities and SBA7aand504loan products
- Experience in Special AssetsOfficer with SBA7aand504loan products
- Demonstrated experienceinproviding reportsandanalysisonthestatus ofanSBA loanportfolio
- Assistwith thecreationofreportswith credit riskreview
- Works with RM to collect information needed from borrower and then underwriting the loan per SBA and bank guidelines and policy.
- Coordinates the sale of loan in the secondary market with TL.
- Supports the team by helping with documents related to approval, changes, term sheets and commitment letters as needed.
- Provides support and guidance to the PA through the closing and funding process including review of authorization.
- Ensures compliance with SBA policy and bank policy including monitoring covenants if any.
- Provides support for electronic loan processing/servicing documentation management system and customer relationship management systems.
- Participates in special assessments, projects, and ad hoc analysis including audits, SBA reviews.
- Can perform required job functions with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or 8 years of equivalent work experience.
- Experience with credit training preferred.
- 5+ years of experience at a financial institution in a similar role.
- General credit/underwriting knowledge.
- Knowledge of SBA SOPs.
- Knowledge of MS Office; proficient in Excel and Word.
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Tuesday, October 23, 2018