Sales Manager/ Mortgage / Retail Banking
- Lexington, SC
Regional Bank, with a South Carolina focus , is looking for a great leader to oversee and help develop their Regional Mortgage Group. The current group consists of 8 producing Loan Officer, with full Branch support as well as a great backroom focused on providing timely loan closings.
To be considered for the Leadership role, you will need to hav ethe following experience:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and BASIC DUTIES
- Responsible for producing a current book of mortgage loan business that generates a minimum of $10M in annual production and show the ability to create such referral sources.
- Averages three funded loans monthly in the previous 12-month period.
- Markets and promotes products and services to a client base of realtors, builders, bank officers, past and potential new clients.
- Creates a comprehensive business plan that ensures achievement of volume and profit objectives for self and team.
- Assists team with terms and pricing of loans.
- Exercises excellent communication skills, to include; handling multi-tasking of duties, face to face sales opportunities, and/or converting telephone and on-line leads into loan applications and closings.
- Coaches and guides loan officers on team in all aspects of loan prospecting, making loan proposals, and closing mortgage loan deals.
- Uses Bank provided resources and tools to grow a team of mortgage loan professionals.
- Uses skills and experience to demonstrate the ability to understand documentation required by products and loan programs.
- Responsible for taking complete and accurate loan applications, gathering customer financial data, and pre-qualifying borrowers.
- Uses time management skills in order to maximize production for self and team.
- Responsible for being a team leader and instilling those same qualities in other team members. \
- Responsible for submitting complete loan packages in order to shorten loan approval times and provide excellent customer service.
- Responsible for leading team by example when submitting quality files and supporting documentation.
- Guides and develops the team by; coaching, developing and inspiring team member to maximize their potential.
Work with Bank Branch Manager on referral opportunities and help develop more lending and possible other banking related opportunites. Grow exisiting team of Loan Officer is related Markets and help train them on banks procedures and offerings.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Woring with team members on developing new marketing opportunites and help work with leadership on related opportunites.
7+ years of Mortgage Leadership experience
Underwriting Experience a plus
Monday, May 21, 2018