Director, Multifamily Small Balance (SBL) Originator, FMAC/FNMA
SVI Recruiting Group
- Bloomfield Hills, MI
Top 10 Non-Bank Originator of Agency Multifamily is growing and is hiring in key growth markets.To be considered for the highly visible opportunity you MUST have direct Multifamily Origination experience, focused on Agency Products.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Small Balance Loan (SBL) Multifamily /Agency Multifamily work experience, in broad geographic areas, across numerous property types.The candidate will bring a solid track record of accomplishments and be connected within the broker / borrower industry. A thorough understanding of commercial real estate fundamentals, real estate finance, capital markets, and good working knowledge of current lending guidelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for commercial whole loan origination and transaction management, including but not limited to preliminary underwriting, structuring, and negotiating.
- Prepare term sheets and applications as part of the approval process
- Utilize creative thinking and analytical skills to identify solutions and/or attractive commercial loan structures
- Establish strong professional relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Obtain required preliminary underwriting information.
- Review preliminary loan information and provide initial loan sizing, pricing and terms
- Recommend to client appropriate financing alternatives
- Act as the Client’s central point of contact with respect to all loan issues
- Ability to skillfully negotiate loan applications
Education, Skills, & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-10 years of experience with an institutional real estate lender with responsibility for commercial real estate origination and transaction management.
- Demonstrated origination track record with identifiable client list
- Extensive knowledge of fundamental real estate cash flow and valuation analysis for office, industrial, retail, self-storage, manufactured housing communities, hotel and multifamily sectors
- Ability to analyze real estate markets and sub-markets and the positioning of the subject property within them
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to model complex financial structures.
- Skillful negotiating techniques
- Dedication to providing excellent service to clients
- Ability to review and analyze third party reports including engineering, environmental and appraisal reports
- Highly organized, diligent and detail oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Exemplary interpersonal skills to establish and manage relationships with borrowers, mortgage bankers and team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Tuesday, July 24, 2018