Wholesale Mortgage Account Executive/ Remote Based
SVI Recruiting Group
- Kansas City, MO
Nationally Chartered Regional Bank is growing and looking to add to their team of Account Executives with a strong Wholesale/TPO background and a proven record of success.
Summary: Responsible for locating, signing-up, training and soliciting mortgage loans from mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers, banks and credit unions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. •
- Locates, makes contact with and develops relationships with brokers, banks and credit unions in the state their assigned territory for the purpose of receiving first mortgage loans.
- Makes routine sales calls, as required by manager, on wholesale customer base to continually solicit loan volume from each.
- Obtains all required paperwork and financial statements from perspective brokers, banks and credit unions and sends to have wholesale customer approval.
- Annually obtains required re-certification documentation from wholesale customers. Handles day-to-day issues and communicates solutions to wholesale customer base as needed
- Routinely manages wholesale customers that have commonly have a loan delivery pull through of less than 80% in an effort to either improve or discontinue doing business with that customer.
- Works with manager to devise sales strategies for further growth and increase business. Adheres to all rules and regulations applicable to this position. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts site visits to all wholesale customers that wish to do business with FirstBank.
- Trains all wholesale customers on Banks lending policies, procedures and loan programs. •
- Education and/or Experience: •
- High school diploma or equivalent mandatory • Associates degree in a business-related major is preferred • Prior sales experience in the mortgage industry is a plus • 3+ years of effective and proven sales experience
Monday, March 11, 2019