Vice President/Sales Manager/ Mortgage / Retail Banking
Regional Community Bank
- Anderson, SC
Responsible for managing and directing the work for a team of Residential Lending Specialists, Residential Lending Assistants and/or Junior Residential Lending Specialists. Primary function is to serve as a sales manager developing and implementing sales strategies to encourage sales growth and to grow loan sourcing channels within a local market.
- Responsible for generating a minimum of $100 million per year in team annual production.
- Responsible for 10 million annual personal production.
- Recruit, develop and manage quality sales team that generates quality loans compliant with company policies and procedures. Maintain a broad understanding of products, guidelines and pricing strategies.
Responsible for developing mortgage lending business by building relationships with those who refer potential customers to seek counsel and advice from the Bank.
- Assures that customers and potential customers are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Sells and cross-sells Bank products and services.
- Coordinates sales meetings, trains staff, and implements policy and procedures.
- Works with the Mortgage LOB Management to achieve corporate goals of increased customer (bank/mortgage) relationships.
- In addition to managing a team, incumbents in this job are responsible for personal production.
- You will be responsible for interviewing new and existing customers to determine their loan needs and advising those customers of appropriate products, terms, and pricing, while gathering any additional required information. It will be necessary to generate complete mortgage applications, ensuring appropriate procedures and policies are followed, while meeting sales goals and objectives.
- Manage sales team to ensure development of relationships with Real Estate Brokers, Developers, CPA's and other referral sources to obtain mortgage leads.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and BASIC DUTIES
- Markets and promotes products and services to a client base of realtors, builders, bank officers, past and potential new clients.
- Creates a comprehensive business plan that ensures achievement of volume and profit objectives for self and team.
- Assists team with terms and pricing of loans.
- Exercises excellent communication skills, to include; handling multi-tasking of duties, face to face sales opportunities, and/or converting telephone and on-line leads into loan applications and closings.
- Coaches and guides loan officers on team in all aspects of loan prospecting, making loan proposals, and closing mortgage loan deals.
- Uses Bank provided resources and tools to grow a team of mortgage loan professionals.
- Uses skills and experience to demonstrate the ability to understand documentation required by products and loan programs.
Monday, June 4, 2018