Privately held Company is looking to add a great Accounting Professional to their Senior team.
The candidate will Manage and administer the activities of the accounting department to include billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable and internal auditing. Also, ensures efficiency in operation maintains good customer relations and provides guidance and training to employees supervised.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Communicate monthly financial reporting to upper management.
· Publish company wide financial reports
· Responsible for reporting to financial institutions information to comply with loan covenants.
· Preparation of financial information to distribute at quarterly managers’ meeting.
· Monitor compliance with sales tax issues companywide.
· Analysis of cash flow
· Additional Company wide financial-related issues as they arise.
· Assist with the accounts for related entities.
· Maintain the fixed asset schedules.
· Miscellaneous duties to include:
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting OR CPA certification and 5+ years’ experience working for a public accounting preferred. Experience with Quickbook and Mortgage related funding
cell/text: 919-247-1166[email protected]