Community Bank Mortgage Loan Officer
- Harrisonburg, VA
Vice President, Mortgage Loan Officer
Full-time, Base Salary+ Commission + Great Benefits
Vice President of Mortgage Originations
Education requirements:Four-year college degree or equivalent mortgage or sales experience.
Experience requirements:Minimum of two year residential mortgage lending experience.
- Maintain a network of business relationships, consisting of real estate professionals, builders, etc.
- Meet with potential borrowers regarding their mortgage needs present Bank's mortgage products and services.Complete the application and analyze the borrower's financial and credit data.
- Lock rate per company and regulatory guidelines. Prepare or request all applicable loan documentation from the appropriate party or department.
- Work with Processing Department to ensure attorney and appraisal work is ordered and all documentation is handled professionally and efficiently.
- Maintain communication with the borrower regarding the loan status.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Look for referral opportunities within the company (insurance, deposits, etc.)
- Must be registered with NMLS Federal Registry.
- Works closely with the Centralized Processing Department, attorneys, and appraisers.
- Maintain a network of business relationships to include real estate professionals and
Tuesday, July 31, 2018