Business Development Officer—Deposits and Related Services
Purpose of Position: Identify, target, call and close prospects in order to increase deposits and loans as directed by supervisor. Provide superior customer service in an efficient, accurate, professional, friendly and confidential manner.
- Maintains and increases deposit growth and profitability.
- Engages in cross selling of deposit accounts, cash management services and deposit products to customers.
- Sets appointments and makes sales calls to potential clients to communicate how the Bank can best meet their needs.
- Acts as a sales expert on bank deposit products and services, including technical products sales and service such as remote deposit capture, mobile banking, Internet banking, and related applications.
- Trains employees on bank deposit products, services and marketing initiatives.
- Liaison between headquarters and local branch(es) for business sales initiatives including consistent implementation of marketing plans.
- Responsible for branch sales goals, referrals and branch sales initiatives.
- Organizes customer relations and appreciation events.
- Cross sells loans when appropriate.
- Is visible in the community to promote the bank
- Organizes and attends bank sponsored community events.
- Member of sales committee and the officer group.
- Responsible for the daily branch operations including customer, employee relations, and compliance.
cell/text: 919-247-1166[email protected]