Account Executive/ Wholesale Mortgage
SVI Recruiting Group
- Saint Louis, MO
The Account Executive’s responsibilities are to develop and maintain partnerships with new and existing customers by calling on local mortgage brokers/bankers. The Account Executive is to insure that these relationships are built with companies and individuals whose ethics & reputation mirror the high standards adhered to at Bank.
- Generate FHA, Conventional and Portfolio mortgages through effective prospecting of mortgage bankers/brokers.
- Source new bankers/brokers on an ongoing basis to insure pipeline volume remains at budgeted levels with high quality prospects.
- Train broker/bankers to properly submit and structure loans to meet loan submission guidelines.
- Be knowledgeable and stay abreast of loan guidelines for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, Portfolio and investor loan programs as well as loan policy.
- Assist in obtaining sufficient and complete documentation from the broker/bankers required by underwriting/processing guidelines and directives.
- Strict adherence to all Bank policy and procedures as they relate to our code of conduct which deals with individual accountability as it relates to potential conflict of interest, safeguarding of client information, trading in securities, anti-laundering, privacy and disclosure of outside business activities.
- Act in accordance with regulatory and compliance requirements that include but are not limited to, Anti-Money laundering and Terrorist Financing Reporting requirements, FAC consumer protection requirements, and Privacy Act provision in accordance with Bank Policies and Procedures.
- Follow security and safeguarding procedures and apply appropriate due diligence in accordance with Bank policy for the prevention of loss due to fraud, robbery, counterfeiting, money laundering or defalcation.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Mortgage Operations.
- Three to five years experience in the mortgage field; college degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively explain programs, loan terms and features, policies and benefits to our customers
- In depth understanding and knowledge of the mortgage banking process as it relates to wholesale lending and the applicable regulations there in
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated PC/computer skills with a solid understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and previous experience on a first mortgage loan origination system
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Uncompromising integrity
Monday, January 14, 2019