Program Manager/ Systems Integration/Core Processor/FISERV
SVI Recruiting Group
- Charleston, SC
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for monitoring, updating and testing various applications within Fiserv and other applicable systems.
- Monitor daily Fiserv in-house mainframe and other system processing
- Work closely with Fiserv to understand and troubleshoot system issues
- Monitor system integrity reports and resolve errors
- Monitor system files sizes
- Monitor Data Center environmental controls and alarms
- Monitor statement processing and report production
- Maintain Data Center physical security controls
- Review, test and update procedures as needed
- Assess system and process needs
- Demonstrate leadership, coaching and motivational skills to direct reports.
- On call rotation to monitor systems and Data Center (Evenings/Weekends)
- Update, document and preform Disaster Recovery Testing
- Manage, define and implement application releases and updates
- Previous Data Center management and Fiserv experienced preferred
- Extremely detail-oriented person who can provide accurate work and sound judgment.
- Advanced understanding of computers including Microsoft Office products.
Tuesday, July 17, 2018