Credit Analyst / Community Banking
SVI Recruiting Group
- Charleston, SC
Regional Bank has an immediate opening for a Credit Analyst at its office in its Upstate office
- The credit analyst assists the Commercial Bankers by underwriting loans.
- This analysis includes compiling, reviewing and analyzing financial data as well as preparing credit packages. This will be done on new loan requests, renewals and periodic reviews of existing relationships.
- From time to time there are other duties assigned to the analyst by the Regional Credit Officer to help in the administration of the credit department.
- Major duties include: Analyze financial information and prepare loan packages. Do financial spreads, DSC, and Global cash flow.
- Work with Commercial Bankers to collect information from borrowers. Organize and prepare loan packages for approval. Perform reviews of existing relationships. Work with Commercial Bankers to collect information from borrowers.
- Prepare review package for presentation Assist Regional Credit Officer with administrative functions. Take minutes at loan committee. Prepare past due, maturing loan and other reports. Monitor collateral
- Required Skills and Abilities: · Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. · Detail oriented · Excellent organizing and planning skills · Excellent verbal communication skills in person and by phone. · Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum qualifications: College Degree required - Accounting/Finance degree preferred. Three to five years previous credit experience required. Analyst experience in a bank commercial loan department
Friday, August 17, 2018