Senior Vice President , Banking Operations
- Charleston, SC
SVP Bank Operations to provide leadership in retail operations including IT/Technology, branch network, deposit operations , electronic banking and all operations support channels. STRONG FISERV BACKGROUND IS REQUIRED
- Provides management, supervision, and leadership to Retail Sales and Operations team members by creating designing and implementing metrics and accountability measures.
- Strong background and expertise is Deposit Operations and product knowledge
- Strong background in bank IT Operations
- Expertise in Electronic Banking, ACH, Core Processing and Vendor Relationships
- Communicates and works closely with other members of the leadership team and successfully collaborates with other departments to achieve revenue goals and member service targets.
- Establishes organizational goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
- Ensures functional areas are meeting all objectives pertaining to quality, compliance, regulations, productivity, customer service, budget, and project management.
- Develops and directs the administration of a multi-million expense budget which includes staffing, approving expenditures, managing vendor relationships/expenses, analyzing reports, initiating process improvements and reducing cost.
- Ensures cost effective operations supported by continuous operational improvements.
- Ensures the development and maintenance of an effective organization for area(s) of responsibility, including: efficient work flow patterns; established performance standards; effective delineation of duties and responsibilities; suitable staffing levels; appropriate supervision; and systems for timely communication of pertinent information.
- Ensures the development, implementation, documentation, and monitoring of compliance related matters; meeting or exceeding all regulatory agency guidelines and standards as well member requirements.
- Sets goals, monitors work, and evaluates results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
- Seven or more years of senior level management experience in a financial institution.
- Extensive management experience in retail banking and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Ability to manage multiple business units and generate results.
- Ability to analyze channel data and derive and implement solutions to improve service experience.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Monday, June 4, 2018