Senior SBA Business Development Officer/ Remote
- Kansas City, KS
We are looking for an Senior SBA Business Development Officer to identify, solicit and close new SBA 7a loans through business development activity within assigned markets.Strong background in Commercial Real Estate, SBA 7a/ 504 lending with a solid record of success!!
- Up to 90% loan to value on multi or limited use properties
- Up to 83% loan to value on special purpose properties (includes flagged motels/hotels, national or regionally branded gas stations/c-stores, and car washes)
- Small business to occupy as little as 51% of the building
- Financing of $100,000 to $5,000,000
- 25-year fully amortized term
- Competitive rates
- Financing for the purchase, improvement, refinance and construction of commercial real estate
- All types of properties (no retirement facilities)
- All Loans Underwritten with 48 hours
- Loan fundings in as little as 30 days!
- Payouts when loan closes, not sold on the Secondary Market!
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct new business development activities to generate new fee income to meet department and individual goals.
- Prospect, market, structure and originate new SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans.
- Establish and maintain a network of referral sources able to bring potential SBA borrowers to the bank.
- Obtain complete financial packages from borrowers to obtain required signatures and facilitate funding.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of SBA products as well as knowledge of competitors and competitive products..
- Ensure that all activities and work functions comply with bank compliance requirements.
- Critically think, formulate and support credit decisions, and logically defend position.
- Negotiate on behalf of the bank and the borrower while appropriately balancing risk and shareholder value.
- Maintain knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations and other Bank operational policies.
- Demonstrate a satisfactory understanding of and adherence to Bank operational policies and applicable compliance regulations as they relate to the specific job duties assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or other related field.
- 5-10 years related experience in a similar lending environment or financial institution.
- Maintain a current understanding of Bank underwriting guidelines, procedures, policies and compliance issues. Maintain a working knowledge of regulatory requirements for documentation and regulations relating to SBA lending.
- Ability to protect and maintain confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with personal computers and related software.
We offer a competitive package of compensation and benefits, including:
- Base salary plus commission
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(K) plan with generous employer match
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Paid vacation & holidays
Monday, August 13, 2018