Commercial/ SBA Business Development Officer
- Charlotte, NC
SBA / Commercial Business Lender, Regional Bank
This position is a professional position in the Commercial / SBA department. It is responsible to generate new business loans, SBA and non-SBA Business Loans , and supporting loan growth , Nationwide
Generates new business and manages the complete loan process for SBA and non-SBA Business Loans
- Prepares preliminary financial analysis using bank or financial statements. Analysis includes preliminary DSCR calculations.
- Maintains an active pipeline of prospects and loans in process.
- Achieves monthly goals
Oversees the preparation and closing of business loans.
Conducts site visits/ as needed
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE and TRAINING
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or related field and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Three to Five years of experience on business & SBA commercial real estate lending
- Strong Interpersonal skills required to positively to interact with members, prospects and team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize a personal computer with word processing and spreadsheet software in addition to host applications.
- Ability to travel and participate in required events.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities, demanding deadlines and sudden changes in workflow.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Tuesday, July 31, 2018