Privately held Company is looking to add a great Accounting Professional to their Senior team.
The candidate will Manage and administer the activities of the accounting department to include billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable and internal auditing. Also, ensures efficiency in operation maintains good customer relations and provides guidance and training to employees supervised. Supervising Accounts Receivable; Accounts Payable; General Ledger; Accounting Clerk I
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Communicate monthly financial reporting to upper management.
· Publish company wide financial reports
· Responsible for reporting to financial institutions information to comply with loan covenants.
· Preparation of financial information to distribute at quarterly managers’ meeting.
· State tax reporting to the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
· Monitor compliance with sales tax issues companywide.
· Responsible for federal and state estimated income tax payments.
· Analysis of cash flow
· Responsible for annual property tax listings.
· Responsible for filing privilege licenses.
· Additional Company wide financial-related issues as they arise.
· Assist with the accounts for related entities.
· Maintain the fixed asset schedules.
· Miscellaneous duties to include: o Filling out surveys (BTA, requests from suppliers, etc.) o Responding to ACH requests from customers. o Handling sales tax questions, and /or other billing related issues · Other financial duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA certification and 5+ years’ experience working for a public accounting preferred
cell/text: 919-247-1166fax: 866-381-3021