Market Leader/ Retail Branch Banking
SVI Recruiting Group
- Cave Spring, VA
The Market Leader/Retail is blended role of Branch Manager and Area Leader. Incumbents will have individual Branch Manager responsibilities for up to 10 retail branch offices, and will have management and leadership responsibilities for a designated geographic area.
Performance accountabilities and responsibilities primarily include service, sales and operational performance across all segments within the assigned retail area branch banking networking. Serves as a sales and service leader. Responsibilities include driving deposit, loan, investment and customer service performance level results. Directs, leads and executes a plan for achieving these results through superior sales and service behaviors and activities. Conducts regular sales meetings and coordinates strategy with senior leadership.
The Market Leader/Retail will provide leadership and coaching to a team of Branch Managers in the assigned area.Responsible for the selection, retention and development of top Branch Manager talent, and the preparation and delivery of timely performance reviews for their team. Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, as well as within Bank policy and practices.
Market Leader/ Retail Manager specific job functions:
- Drives branch(s) performance results to meet/exceed branch sales/service goals.
- Manages and inspires team members through effective performance management, career development and recognition.
- Builds team skill sets around sales effectiveness, industry-leading service and transaction quality.
- Sources, selects and effectively onboards Managers, as vacancies arise in designated geographic region.
- Supports and enhances an internal referral network among other lines of business.
- Collaborates with Retail Operations to identify operational gaps, risks, and executes development/improvement plans.
- Continually monitors area effectiveness and progress towards service, sales and profitability goals through financial and activity reports.
- Monitors competitor activities and programs, and identifies product, marketing and other opportunities to share with the Retail Banking Director.
- Develops and implements business development strategies.
- Works in collaboration with Retail Management in establishing branch and individual sales and service goals.
- Coordinates and/or conducts regular branch sales and service meetings.
- Coaches branch staff on sales and service behaviors/techniques. Acts as a sales/service resource for branch associates.
- Coordinates and reviews branch sales reports showing weekly/monthly sales and service performance for the branch and individuals.
- Develops and implements strategies and tactics to market banking services. Works with Branch staff to meet sales/service objectives.
- Responds to inquiries concerning customer service needs.
- Knowledgeable of community partnerships and is actively involved in positioning the bank in those communities.
- In partnership with the Regional/Market President(s), serves as a community leader for the Bank.
- Cross-sells and refers financial institution products and services as appropriate.
Tuesday, October 23, 2018