Manager, Client Services, Wealth Advisory
SVI Recruiting Group
- Durham, NC
Our Advisors are supported by the Manager, Client Services who Partners with the Advisor to build deep, trusted client relationships.
This enables the Advisor to focus on providing tailored, solutions-based advice, and deliver exceptional client service.
At the Advisors direction, the Manager updates prospect and client data records, executes direct mail programs, assists with planning seminars, and makes follow-up phone calls to set or confirm appointments.
- The Manager also helps the Advisor deepen existing client relationships by recognizing opportunities during day-to-day client interactions, proactively preparing a variety of reports for scheduled appointments, and scheduling systematic contact activities.
- This position is ideal for a well-organized person who enjoys multi-tasking and working with both technology and people. Daily office administration duties include assisting the Advisor in creating and meeting business plans, overseeing appointment setting and schedules, and processing deposits and transactions.
Client Relationship Management:
- Ensure software remains current by confirming all tasks, meetings and notes related to the client relationship are accurately captured.
- Work directly with the Administrative Manager to confirm all meetings are being scheduled in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all Managing Directors, Wealth Advisors, Wealth Managers and team members to become familiar with the specific needs of each client.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all client interactions, working with applicable team members to ensure a timely response to all client questions and concerns.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with existing firm clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Support the Managing Director/Director of Operations by assisting with the fee audit process to ensure performance on the security, portfolio and household level is calculated correctly and timely.
- As requested, work directly with the Managing Director/Director of Operations to ensure the quality of portfolio accounting is accurate and timely.
Professional Growth & Development:
- Provide thoughts and feedback relative to operational procedures for servicing clients including making recommendations for increased efficiency within the current process.
- Provide support on firm level projects as requested.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrates analytical ability, good judgment, problem solving, responsibility, personal integrity, and can deal with confidential information daily.
- Experience with 529, 401K and Trust Service is preferred
- A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, positive professional attitude and demeanor.
- Must be able to exercise judgment, tact and diplomacy on behalf of supervisors when dealing with other executives and levels of management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Proficient in Google Apps
- Experience in Salesforce highly desired.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Professional and articulate with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively and independently to see projects through to conclusion.
- Excellent time management, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems.
Tuesday, December 18, 2018