Clinical Trials Registered Nurse – Pasadena, CA
The Research Nurse coordinate and conducts research projects and related activities as assigned by a Senior Research Nurse or other Research staff.
Recruits, screens, and enrolls potential survey participants. May be assigned multiple protocols.
Position Key Accountabilities:
1. Recruits and screens patients, collects specimens as necessary for research project and in accord with research protocols
2. Enrolls suitable candidates, ensuring all necessary documentation is collected and processed. Provides basic background and education to participants regarding the research project, and potential risks or benefits of participation.
3. Inputs data and maintains research databases and related records needed for research.
4. Schedules follow-up visits and maintains contact with patients, patients families, department staff, pharmaceutical company representatives, other faculty members and researchers as directed by the Senior Research Nurse or Research Associate.
5. Distributes research information to faculty, research staff, principle investigator, and others as requested
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Registered Nurse (State of CA)
Graduation from an accredited nursing program.