Regional Dental Manager (Menlo Park, CA)
The Talent Professionals
- Menlo Park, CA
Dental Regional Manager Menlo Park, CA
Executes operational components of the company’s vision, service platform, and dental philosophy.
Ensures execution of operational standards, including compliance within established company policies, procedures, and government regulations.
Achieves revenue goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, specialty referral process, and miscellaneous operations expenses.
- Manages labor costs within budget guidelines.
- Increases and stimulates new patient growth and patient retention by supporting sales, marketing, and promotional programs for the assigned market.
- Responds to doctor, patient, and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries; seeks assistance when necessary.
- Actively works to build and sustain a joined leadership work environment with providers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Four years of effective supervisory experience in dental practice management.
- Experience leading a team, mentoring and coaching others.
- Equivalent combination of education and leadership, management, and/or experience.
- Knowledge of billing and treatment case presentation preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance plans, billing, dental terminology, and treatment case presentation.